Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm Ready!



Over the last few months, I’ve been forced to evaluate my life, where it’s headed and where I want it to go. I had to think about the things I truly want and if I was willing to put in the effort to go after them. And decide if those dreams were still worth the time, emotional commitment and, yes, the money.

And I am very pleased at what I found.

Despite the hardships I’ve faced, am still facing, my writing is still important to me. The dream I’ve had all my life is still worth every last minute, penny and tear. So, I’ll keep on plugging away, find the time, energy and money, and put in everything I am in order to make that dream come true.

This is no longer a fun little hobby or a way to spend a rainy day. This time, it’s for the gold or I should say the black and white. I am no longer willing to settle for any thing less than my dream of becoming a published author.

No comments:

Post a Comment