Monday, May 20, 2013

Character Take Over #2



Sup? Name’s Diana and I’ve decided it’s time to tell my story before it’s too late. You see, my dad and his brothers put together this family outing thing at this big children’s science center. Kinda cool, but mostly lame, I mean, come on, I’m 16, hello. At least I talked him into letting me bring Joe, my BF and Sam, my sister, her BF Mark. Any way, as I said, kinda cool but mostly lame. Plus, no bars on the cell. Totally cut off from the outside world, talk about so not cool. We didn’t get stuck with babysitting duty and that’s something.
  
Then the whole place went on shut down for an Amber Alert. Talk about scary. So totally freaked Sam and I ‘cuz the cousins are annoying 5-year-olds but hey, we’re not heartless. So, we made our way to the café, you know, the meet up point in case of a 911. At first, I thought dad was being paranoid when he set up the plan. I mean, what’s the likelihood of a 911? Then when the power cut out and a huge earthquake hit, killed the phones and web, blocked all exits, changed my mind. And the after shock knocked a display into Joe, broke his arm, slashed his face.

And that’s not the worst that happened. More kids started to disappear and we couldn’t find dad, couldn’t get to the café. Then--and here’s where things started to get out-of-this-world freaky--we were attacked by some of the workers and turns out they were, like, majorly not human. They looked human, until their cloths came off. Made me lose my lunch ‘cuz you could see their insides. So gross, so scary.

Now, people are dying, kids are disappearing and we’re cut off from our family, the outside world. No idea if we’ll make it, if we’ll live but we have to try, have to fight, have to figure out WTF is going on and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment