Thursday, May 9, 2013

Character Take Over #1



Really? I’ve been fighting for freedom for years and all I get is a blog post? And not even a well-read, popular blog at that. This is so beneath me. But what ever, I’ll take what I can get.

I’m Amanda Johnson, a beautiful and loved girl whose life takes a huge dive when I’m invited to Para Institute, a local boarding school. One, I might add, I had never heard of before. When I learned it was extremely selective in its students, I just had to go. My mother, well, she didn’t. But I put my foot down. Then, to my horror, I learned that the little Irish freak, Debbie, had been accepted.

Selective my cute little butt! And no amount of fit got me kicked out. Then to add even more insult I was typed as a Reaper of all things. Hello, death is so not attractive. But Debbie got the worst. She explodes into a rabbit every time you startle her or dreamy Jake throws her a smile. At least I don’t have to worry about that mortification. I can only hope my manicure isn’t ruined when I have to reach into a person’s chest and remove their soul. Umm, eww, by the way, so gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment